Eating Local in Niagara County
Eat Fresh! Niagara- Niagara County Agritourism
Niagara County has an abundance of farms and local produce for you to enjoy!
Explore what our farmers have to offer year-round with the Eat Fresh! Niagara trail and you could even win locally-made products!
How it works:
- Purchase an Eat Fresh! Niagara Insulated bag for $5.00 ( pick-up at our Lockport office or we can ship it to you directly. Local shipping (charges apply) See PayPal payment below.
- Visit Niagara County Farms, food entrepreneurs, and Farmers Markets.
- Record the visit of your date with the QR code ( located on the bag.) This enters you into the drawing.
- Every time you visit a local market or farm, scan the code and take the survey, you will get one entry into the drawing.
- Prize drawings will take place on March 31st, 2022, and October 31, 2022.
Click here for a listing of local producers:
Presented by CCE-Niagara and the Niagara County Farm Bureau
Last updated November 18, 2021