Thank you to all of our volunteers, performers, vendors, sponsors, staff and
fair-goers for a wonderful 2022 Fair!
See you August 2nd-6th, 2023!
Food Vendors for 2022 Niagara County Fair
- 4-H Milk Bar- Milkshakes, ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs. Come support 4-H!
- The CCE Veggie Van- Fresh, locally grown produce and Niagara County-made products. Eat Local!
- The Whole Empanada- Empanadas and more
- Wilson Enterprise – hot dog, hamburger, French fries,
Beef on weck, Italian sausage, etc.
- Louie’s Pizza – Pizza & Cannoli
- DWMF – Mexican Food (Taco,
Burritos, Fajitas), Soft Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese. Curly Fries, Ribbon Fries, Philly Steak & Cheese
- Fowler’s Taffy – Taffy, Candy Apples, Suckers, Cookies,
- Niagara County Farm Bureau – Roasted Corn
- Pop in Bob’s – Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
- Renko’s Meat Processing – Homemade sausage, jerky/snack
meats, smoked turkey legs, salt potatoes
- Taylor’s Doughboy – Doughboys, Deep Fried Twinkies,
Cheesecake, Chocolate, Frozen Lemonade, etc.
- David’s Concessions – Fresh Squeezed lemonade, fresh
brewed iced tea
- Parker's Pit – BBQ
- Hukilau Shave Ice – Hawaiian Shave Ice, Giant Licorice
Ropes and candy
- JCH of Buffalo, Inc. – Blooming Onions
- Audley’s Caribbean Food – Chicken, Beef, Pork, Oxtail,
Fish, Shrimp, Veggies & Rice
- Nor-Ton Red Jacket Club – Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers,
Hot Dogs, Slushies, Tator Tots w/cheese
- We R Nuts NY Inc. – Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Peanuts
Last updated September 2, 2022