Chicken Barbecue at the Niagara County Fair
4-H Milk Bar, August 1st to August 5th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Fresh milkshakes, floats, sodas, ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausage, Beef on Weck, Nachos, etc.
Snack Bar, August 1st to August 5th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Wilson Enterprises
Wednesday, August 1 at 8:00a.m.
Farm City Breakfast – Cost: $7.00
Sponsored by: State Farm Insurance (Douglas E Thompson Agency Inc & Becky Thompson Ins Agency Inc
Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sausage, Hash Browns, Sweet Rolls, Juice, Milk, Coffee
Thursday, August 2 at 12:00 p.m.
Chicken Barbecue – Cost: $10.00
½ Barbeque Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Coleslaw, Dinner Roll, Beverage
- Wilson Enterprise – hot dog, hamburger, French fries, Beef on weck, Italian sausage, etc.
- Boy Scout Troop #40 – Roast Beef, Pulled Pork, Salt Potatoes, Sno-cones, breakfast sandwich
- Louie’s Pizza – Pizza & Cannoli
- DWMF – Mexican Food (Taco, Burritos, Fajitas, Soft Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese, etc.) Curly Fries, Ribbon Fries, Philly Steak & Cheese Sandwiches
- Fowler’s Taffy – Taffy, Candy Apples, Suckers, Cookies, etc.
- The Meeting Place Rest. – Chicken Souvlaki, Gyro Pitas, Wraps, Chicken & Syro Salads
- Dana Morrison – Roasted Nuts – Roasted Almonds/Cashews/Pecans/Peanuts
- Niagara County Farm Bureau – Roasted Corn
- Pop in Bob’s – Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
- Renko’s Meat Processing – Homemade sausage, jerky/snack meats, smoked turkey legs, salt potatoes
- Taylor’s Coffee Bean Café – Cookies, Blondie’s, Éclairs, Frozen Caps, Coffees, Hot-Iced Tea’s, Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino, etc.
- Taylor’s Doughboy – Doughboys, Deep Fried Twinkies, Cheesecake, Chocolate, Frozen Lemonade, etc.
- Reid’s II – Chicken Fingers, Straight cut fries, corn dogs, deep fried veggies and slushies
- David’s Concessions – Fresh Squeezed lemonade, fresh brewed iced tea
- Eastern Pearl – Oriental – Asian/Chinese Food, Egg rolls, crab wonton, General Tso & Rice Walnut Shrimp, Lo Mein, Duck Wrap, Avocado fries
- Seas The Day Seafood – Coconut Shrimp, Bang Bang Shrimp, Crab cakes, Lobster Poutine Smoothies, Fish n Chips, Lob Bisque, Mac & Cheese Bites.
- Baby Rib’s Featuring the Late Mrs. Ribs, BBQ Ribs, Chicken, Beans, Greens
- Conlon’s – Reuben logs, hot corned beef sandwich on rye, Guinness stew
- Polish Cadets – Smoked Kielbasa sandwich, kizzle sandwich, homemade pierogi, Stuffed cabbage rolls, potatoes
- Hukilau Shave Ice – Hawaiian Shave Ice
- Buffalo Hut – Smoked bratwurst, German potato salad, pork schnitzel, German pretzel sticks w/cheese, schnitzel fingers, fries, potato pancakes, sauerkraut w/Kielbasa, Bratwurst kabobs, stuffed cabbage, pierogis
Last updated February 14, 2019