Chicken Barbecue at the Niagara County Fair
4-H Milk Bar, August 4th-August 8th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Fresh milkshakes, floats, sodas, ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausage, Beef on Weck, Nachos, etc.
Snack Bar, August 4th-August 8th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Wilson Enterprises
FOOD VENDORS: Will be updated as they come!
- Wilson Enterprise – hot dog, hamburger, French fries,
Beef on weck, Italian sausage, etc.
- Louie’s Pizza – Pizza & Cannoli
- DWMF – Mexican Food (Taco, Burritos, Fajitas, Soft
Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese, etc.) Curly Fries, Ribbon Fries, Philly Steak
& Cheese Sandwiches
- Fowler’s Taffy – Taffy, Candy Apples, Suckers, Cookies,
- Niagara County Farm Bureau – Roasted Corn
- Pop in Bob’s – Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
- Renko’s Meat Processing – Homemade sausage, jerky/snack
meats, smoked turkey legs, salt potatoes
- Taylor’s Coffee Bean Café – Cookies, Blondie’s,
Éclairs, Frozen Caps, Coffees, Hot-Iced Tea’s, Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino, etc.
- Taylor’s Doughboy – Doughboys, Deep Fried Twinkies,
Cheesecake, Chocolate, Frozen Lemonade, etc.
- David’s Concessions – Fresh Squeezed lemonade, fresh
brewed iced tea
- The Frosti Boss – Slushies
- Parkers Pit – BBQ
- Hukilau Shave Ice – Hawaiian Shave Ice, Giant Licorice
Ropes and candy
- JCH of Buffalo, Inc. – Blooming Onions
Last updated July 12, 2021