Chicken Barbecue at the Niagara County Fair
4-H Milk Bar, August 5th-August 9th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Fresh milkshakes, floats, sodas, ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausage, Beef on Weck, Nachos, etc.
Snack Bar, August 5th-August 9th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Wilson Enterprises
Wednesday, August 5th at 8:00a.m.
Farm City Breakfast – Cost: $7.00
Sponsored by: State Farm Insurance (Douglas E Thompson Agency Inc & Becky Thompson Ins Agency Inc
Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sausage, Hash Browns, Sweet Rolls, Juice, Milk, Coffee
Thursday, August 6th at 12:00 p.m.
Chicken Barbecue – Cost: $10.00
½ Barbeque Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Coleslaw, Dinner Roll, Beverage
FOOD VENDORS: updated as they come!
- Zeppole King
- Niagara County Farm Bureau– Roasted Corn
- Pop in Bob's – Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
- Eastern Pearl-– Oriental – Asian/Chinese Food, Egg
rolls, crab wonton, General Tso & Rice Walnut Shrimp, Lo Mein, Duck
Wrap, Avocado fries
- Taylor's Coffee Bean Cafe
- Fowler's Taffy- Taffy, Candy Apples, Suckers, Cookies, etc.
- Dave's Concessions- Fresh Squeezed lemonade, fresh brewed iced tea
- The Frosti Boss
- Louie’s Pizza – Pizza & Cannoli
- DWMF – Mexican Food (Taco, Burritos, Fajitas, Soft
Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese, etc.) Curly Fries, Ribbon Fries, Philly
Steak & Cheese Sandwiches
Last updated November 19, 2020