Chicken Barbecue at the Niagara County Fair
4-H Milk Bar, August 2nd to August 6th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Fresh milkshakes, floats, sodas, ice cream, hamburgers, hot dogs, Italian sausage, Beef on Weck, Nachos, etc.
Snack Bar, August 2nd to August 6th, 11:00a.m. to 10:00p.m.: Wilson Enterprises
Wednesday, August 2 at 8:00a.m.
Farm City Breakfast – Cost: $7.00
Sponsored by: State Farm Insurance (Douglas E Thompson Agency Inc & Becky Thompson Ins Agency Inc
Scrambled Eggs, Breakfast Sausage, Hash Browns, Sweet Rolls, Juice, Milk, Coffee
Thursday, August 3 at 12:00 p.m.
Chicken Barbecue – Cost: $10.00
Sponsored by: Cornerstone CFCU
½ Barbeque Chicken, Corn on the Cob, Coleslaw, Dinner Roll, Beverage
- Boy Scout Troop #40 – Roast Beef, Pulled Pork, Salt Potatoes
- Louie’s Pizza – Pizza & Cannoli
- DWMF – Mexican Food (Taco, Burritos, Fajitas, Soft Pretzels, Nachos & Cheese, etc.) Curly Fries, Ribbon Fries, Philly Steak & Cheese Sandwiches
- Fowler’s Taffy – Taffy, Candy Apples, Suckers, Cookies, etc.
- The Meeting Place Rest. – Chicken Souvlaki, Gyro Pitas, Wraps, Chicken & Gyro Salads
- Dana Morrison – Roasted Nuts – Roasted Almonds/Cashews/Pecans/Peanuts
- Niagara County Farm Bureau – Roasted Corn
- Pop in Bob’s – Old Fashioned Kettle Corn
- Renko’s Meat Processing – Homemade sausage, jerky/snack meats, smoked turkey legs, salt potatoes
- Taylor’s Coffee Bean Café – Cookies, Blondie’s, Éclairs, Frozen Caps, Coffees, Hot-Iced Tea’s, Hot Cocoa, Cappuccino, etc.
- Taylor’s Doughboy – Doughboys, Funnel Cakes, Deep Fried Twinkies, Cheesecake, Chocolate, Frozen Lemonade, etc.
- Reid’s II – Chicken Fingers, Straight cut fries, corn dogs, deep fried veggies and slushies
- Mark & Ellen McTyere Blooming Onion – Blooming Onions, nachos & cheese, French fries, corn dogs, mozzarella stick
- David’s Concessions – Fresh Squeezed lemonade, fresh brewed iced tea
- Dave’s Coffee Truck – Reg. & Decaf Coffee, Iced Tea, Hot Cocoa
- Eastern Pearl – Oriental – Asian/Chinese Food, Egg rolls, crab wonton, General Tso & Rice Walnut Shrimp, Lo Mein, Duck Wrap, Avocado fries
- Seas The Day Seafood – Coconut Shrimp, Bang Bang Shrimp, Crab cakes, Lobster Poutine Smoothies, Fish n Chips, Lob Bisque, Mac & Cheese Bites
- Baby Ribs – Ribs, Chicken, Baked Beans
- KJ Concessions – Chicken Wing Dip
- International Cravings – Korean, Italian, Polish, Lebanese
- The Salvation Army – Beef Empanadas, Fried Plantains
- Buffalo Foods – Steamed Clams, Deep Fried Shrimp
Last updated July 28, 2017