4-H Forms

To learn more about all the programs 4-H has to offer, please review our 4-H brochure or contact the 4-H staff at 433-8839: Heidi Feltz (4-H Resource Educator, ext. 241), Bonnie Benton (Community Educator, ext. 240) or Kathy Bowers (Community Educator, ext. 239).

4-H Trip Scholarships

Trip Application
Trip Summary


To join 4-H, new members can enroll at any time. In order to exhibit in the County Fair, re-enrollment (for previous members) must be completed by May 31, 2019.

This is the only form needed for youth to enroll or re-enroll: 2018-2019 Member Enrollment Form

Special Events

4-H’ers and adult volunteers participating in special events (field trips, overnights, camps etc.) need the following Medical Release, Risk form and the Code of Conduct form. You do not need the following forms for enrollment—only for special events.

Medical Permission form for both youth and adults
Acknowledgement of Risk Form

Paperwork for new adult volunteers

4-H Adult Enrollment Form —This is the only form you need if you are a returning volunteer.
Volunteer Application
Background Check
Motor Vehicle Record Request Permission Form


Tool L-20

Sponsor a Bench at Fair

Bench Order Form


Niagara County 4-H Scholarship Packet  (for high school graduating seniors and current college students)
Public Presentations

Last updated October 11, 2018